Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The white spots are finally gone

Being sick sucks. I just had to put it out there, in case you didn't know already. I really did myself in by "toughing it out" and going to our party last Thursday, and as a result I've been in bed since. Today is day 5 and the white spots are finally gone from my throat (which is still swollen), I have a bit of an appetite, and I can be out of bed for more than 10 minutes without feeling like I'm gonna pass out. Yay! As if it all wasn't bad enough, it got me during that time of the month. Son of a... The upside? I got a lot of great t.v. viewing in: Chloe is alive on Days of Our Lives, mixing glue into your plaster when making decorative molds helps stengthen the mix, and the ex-girlfriend in 40 Days and 40 Nights is a royal bitch!

Now I'm back in action and working on some awesome drink promotions (here's a hint - sort of!) for you all for the next couple of weeks. Come out and enjoy them with me, okay?