Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th!

I swear Mercury must be in retrograde, but I don't want to look it up to confirm it. That would just mess with me too much if it wasn't. Most of the tech problems I've been having are solving themselves, but this blog is a mystery to me - one minute I can't login, then a few days later I go to login and I'm already there! So weird.

Anyway, to top it all off it's Friday the 13th. I have to admit, these are usually great days for me. Having been born on a date and at a time comprised almost entirely of 6's, 7's, and 13's, this is one supersition that can't touch me. Would you believe that I once met a guy who said he'd never date me once I revealed that fact? Good thing I never showed him my forked tail!

If you're daring to go out tonight, I wanted to tell you about a fun event in Venice that I highly recommend. Some folks I know have formed an art group called Bagavagabonds, and they're throwing a multi-media event in Venice complete with knife throwers, stilt walkers, and who knows what other kinds of fate-tempters. And proceeds from the night go to a great cause: For The Arts - definitely the kinda group we here at Shameless can get behind!

Labels: , ,