Thursday, March 23, 2006

Nobody loves no one...

But I sure as hell dislike Giant Drag. Shame on them for sucking the life, passion, and mystery out of Chris Isaak's Wicked Game. That was the saddest ride home from a chocolate run I've ever experienced. And I got Creme Eggs!

On another note, I want to let everyone know that I - Andie - do most of the writing on this blog. This isn't a grab for credit, but rather a disclaimer. I have been known to be a little risqué and/or critical of government agencies at times, and I want to make sure that my partner Jaime is not held responsible for my opinions. Despite the fact that she works in the realm of punk rock, dissidence and sexual reference are not things with which she wishes to be affiliated. It's not my goal to offend, but rather to be honest, candid, and hopefully, interesting. Then again, you're reading and you haven't sent hate-mail yet, so I'm not too worried. Let's get back to the fun!