Friday, March 30, 2007

Shameless Reports: Bowie Curates H&M's High Line Festival

As I recovered from SXSW, while both looking forward to and dreading the approaching 3-day Coachella, glad to be skipping it's new country cousin the Stagecoach Festival, considering making plans to attend Lollapalooza and CMJ this fall, wondering if my boyfriend's band will play Sunset Junction this August, or if they'd pursue Fuck Yeah Fest, the Silverlake Music Fest, or Arthur Fest instead, concerning myself with coverage for the magazine of Bumbershoot and VooDoo Music Experience, avoiding all discussion of Bonnaroo (dirty hippies), and making plans to go out tonight with my girlfriend with close ties to Warped Tour and Taste of Chaos, I found myself thinking: we really need more music festivals in this country.

My wish has been granted, and as much as I love David Bowie, I kinda' couldn't care less. Aside from the fact that the festival is a tedious 10 days long!, the amazing Mr. Bowie isn't even performing himself. But if you care more, you can check out the 411 on yahoo.com or the festival's official site.

Labels: , ,