Monday, July 04, 2005

My bunk is crowded

There are mint flavored condoms floating around all the venues. Trojan is a sponser on the tour, and kids are being handed mint flavored condoms. And then they do what comes naturally they inflate them and float them over the crowds. So I stand on stage and watch bands play with green inflated condoms floating around.

Today we are in Fresno, and we have great internet access. I am working on a theory that in the random cities of Bonner Springs and Milwaukee my high speed will rock but in the obvious cities of Los Angeles and Dallas I have access to dial-up at best. I mean come on!!

My favorite person in catering is Lucy- she recently compared my ability to hit the internet to her department of catering having trash cans. Long beach didn;t have trash cans at first. I thought it was an interesting reference to pass along. And I love catering- they give me cookies. I am bribed so easily. Chocolate chip cookies, warm ones especially, mmmm. Happy Jaime.

And this needs to be said: to the fukkface who stole my sidekick in long beach - you are a true loser and a douchebag. You got free tickets from some hook-up you have with the tour, and on your way in you steal the sidekick from the nice lady running the guest list? I hope you feel as lame about this as we all think you are. Thank you to the good people at the T Mobile store in long beach for zapping that sim card, and getting my up and running again with 2 hours. So ha.

Kevin's leaving the tour early tonight- his parting words have been: "if anyone dies, please let me know so I can take them off the schedule." I absolutely love my job. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. This is absolutely the best experience of my life.


I have so much in my bunk that I can barely sleep there. In fact, Myles thought I wasn't sleeping there. Theres my laundry bag, the Kyle Malibu purse, the bag and box from the T-mobile store, several belts, a sidekick velro'd to the wall, 2 text books, sunglasses in their box, a water bottle, a roll of gaffers tape (no idea), 2 extra blankets, and 2 pairs of shoes. See here's how it happens: I come on the bus at bus call and don't have time to run things down to the bays. Or a better answer: I am hanging out in the lots and then run to the bus and crash into bed. I sleep on my side anyway. So tonight I promise that I will reorganize and get some of this down to the bays below.

I have a crushes on boys on the tour. No, none of them are stupid band boys. But Matt, the tour accountant who is playing the role of dad in this tour family, has been tlaking to one of them. Telling them lord only knows what. He keeps offering to "help".

(one cutie just came and read over my shoulder and saw this. Ugh!!)