Wednesday, July 06, 2005

4th of July-a memory

I got lost because I was drinking and I could not find my way out of the parking lot through the 47 buses and the tour people hanging out. I had a lovely bottle of wine purchased at a mini mart in san francisco. I wonder where the bottle went. I know where the contents went. I think wine out of a solo cup will always have a nice memory to it. People undervalue to solo cups..

I had a nice chat with some nice people in a parking lot drinking.... If you didn't know better, you'd think I was a high school student. Who else stands outside in a parking lot to drink night after night. not that I drink night after night. But I go outside to say hi.

Someone has the lipton tea bag on a place where you can imagine the words tea bag would be a funny reference. He showed about ten of us. Its more than I needed to see. But funny!