Monday, July 11, 2005

Jaime has a cold in vancouver

wanna know why? because we were rained on in portland, I froze in seattle (but it was pretty), and now I am freezing and being rained on in vancouver. It may be cold more because I have a fever than the weather. But it sucks.

I love vancouver. This city has great chinese food. or maybe I was really hungry. And the buildings are beautiful, and they sell kinder bueno in the drug stores. Yummy chocolate and hazelnut cookies.

And I had dinner with Lonnie Fink who I have been having dinner with on our days off. He likes to order chinese, or maybe he just says a lot. I say this because I eat more than he does. And that never happens. Fukkheads making me feel like cow. Mean person. he doesnt eat and I graze.

he just mooed at me. (edit: i had posted his cell phone number but took it down so as to not get killed in my sleep).

xxoo, jaime

1 lovers:

Anonymous Anonymous loves...

awwwww, come on! Moo back and give us the number!

Who is Lonnie Fink, anyway?

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home